beauty uk lipstick review and swatches by beauty blogger

Hi, my lovelies! Did you know that one of my favorite colors ever is lilac? It is also frequently called pastel lavender, a color of spring and femininity. I simply love this shade, but I was never courageous enough to wear it on my lips. However, recently, I had an opportunity to try out Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon*, in my favorite pastel shade, which is called 'Would I lilac to you'. Keep reading to find out everything about this product and see how it looks on the lips.

beauty uk lipstick review and swatches by beauty blogger

Beauty UK's Lip Crayon comes in a regular crayon stick with a transparent cover. I found this packaging super comfortable in usage, especially because you can easily find it in your purse. Posh Pout has an amazing moisturizing formula, that's why, I guess, the second name of this crayon is a moisturizing twist-tinted lip balm. My lips are usually very dry and, especially in the summer when the weather's hot and the body loses hydration quicker. But, thanks to Beauty UK Posh Pout, I forgot what is dry lips, they feel very smooth and moisturized.

beauty uk lipstick review and swatches by beauty blogger

And now my favorite part - color. I would describe it as a pastel lilac shade with a light to medium coverage. It is a cold shade but I think it looks very interesting and refreshing during the summer swelter. If you are tired of pink and red shades you should definitely try this pastel lilac color.

beauty uk lipstick review and swatches by beauty blogger

Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon retails for £2.99 and it is available on Beauty UK's website. They also have international shipping, so you'll get your package to any place in the world. Overall, I really enjoyed using this lip crayon. Its light coverage may not be for everyone, but I think it is perfect for the hot time of the year. And what are your thoughts? Do you like how it looks on the lips?

Lots of love,
Liz