beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon / Review & Swatches

| on
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon would I lilac to you
Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon would I lilac to you
Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon would I lilac to you
Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon would I lilac to you
Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon would I lilac to you

Hi girls! Did you know that one of my favourite colours ever is lilac. I love this fresh pastel shade, but I never was courage enough to try this colour on my lips. Recently I had an opportunity to try out Beauty UK Posh Pout Lip Crayon*, exactly in my favourite pastel colour, which called `Would I lilac to you`. Stay with me if you are interested to know my opinion about it.

Beauty UK Lip Crayon comes in a regular crayon stick with a transparent cover. I found this packaging super comfortable in usage, especially cause you can easily find it in your purse :) Posh Pount has an amazing moisturizing formula, that's why , I guess, the second name of this crayon is moisturizing twist - tinted lip balm. My lips are usually very dry and especially during the summer time, when the weather is hot and body looses liquid faster. But thanks to Beauty UK Posh Pount I forgot what is dry lips, they feel very smooth now.

And now my favourite part - colour. I would describe it as a pastel lilac shade with a light to medium coverage.  It is a cold shade but I think it looks very interesting and refreshing during the summer swelter. If you are tired of pink and red shades you should definitely try this pastel lilac colour.

Beauty UK Posh Pount Lip Crayon retails for £2.99 and it is available on the Beauty UK's website, they have an international delivery. Overall, I enjoyed using this lip crayon and I recommend it for everyone :) Thanks to read my post, wish you a nice sunny day! Bye, bye Xxx

Lots of love,
Liz