beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Madison Street Beauty Mineral Eye Shadows / Review & Swatches

| on
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Madison Street Beauty cosmetics review
Madison Street Beauty cosmetics review swatches
Madison Street Beauty fairy dust, nightshade, french lavender, storm, plum, garden bud, cotton , champagne, ganache swatch
Hello angels, today I'm going to share with you my thoughts on gorgeous mineral eye shadows by Madison Street Beauty*. This company offers all natural and environmentally friendly products for a very affordable price. And the main idea of their philosophy is to show people, that they don't need t pay a huge price for a high quality cosmetics, which don't hurt the environment. So let's take a detail look on Madison Street Eye Shadows.

Madison Street Beauty Mineral Eye Shadows come in a transparent plastic containers, with a safety seal inside. You will receive 1 g. / 0, 035 oz in each bottle, and believe me it is more than enough. These eye shadows will last for years, they don't have an expiration date, because all ingredients are organic.

Here is a little description of the shades I own:

# 142 Fairy Dust - duochrome light purple and mint colour;
# 114 Nightshade - metallic light purple colour;
# 37 French Lavender - bright lavender 
# 185 Storm - deep blue with light blue shimmer;
# 74 Plum - smoky plum purple colour;
# 1787 - Garden Bud - shimmery baby pink with lihjt purple;
# 178 Cotton - almost matte, slightly frosty white colour;
# 08 - Champagne - light brown with lots of shimmer;
# 43 - Ganache -  dark brown colour with golden shimmer.
Madison Street Beauty makeup look purple makeup
Makeup look, which I created using Madison Street Beauty Eye shadows
These loose eye shadows have a truly unique formula, all ingredients are natural and mostly consist of minerals and pigments. You can easily check this on the bottom of the jar. Each eye shadow has it's unique shade and consistency, but all of them high pigmented and well blendable. To make them last longer and appear even brighter I suggest to use eye shadow primer. Especially if you are going to wear eye shadows with glitter or shimmer. Madison Street Beauty propose a huge range with different colours and shades of eye shadows, I bet everyone would find what they were looking for! Currently they have a big sale on their website, each eye shadow retails just for $2.00.

I liked to use mineral eye shadows by Madison Street Beauty very much, but I think these mineral eye shadows more for professional use than home. Not everyone knows how to work correctly with loose pigments and it could be hard. In the end I want to add my makeup look, which I created using Madison Street Beauty Eye Shadows. I hope to post more looks featuring these mineral eye shadows later. Hope you liked my post, I'll talk you later <3


Lots of love,
Liz