Madison Street Beauty mineral makeup blogger review and swatches, минеральные тени пигменты для глаз отзывы и свотчи

Hello, my lovelies, today I'm going to share with you my thoughts on gorgeous mineral eyeshadows by Madison Street Beauty*. This company offers all-natural and environmentally friendly products for a very affordable price. And the main idea of their philosophy is to show people that they don't need to pay a huge price for high-quality cosmetics, which don't hurt the environment. So let's take a detailed look at Madison Street Beauty single eyeshadow pigments.

Madison Street Beauty Mineral eyeshadow comes in single transparent plastic containers, with a safety seal inside. You will receive 1 g. / 0, 035 oz in each bottle, and believe me it is more than enough. These eyeshadows will last for years, they don't have an expiration date, because all the ingredients are organic.

Madison Street Beauty mineral makeup blogger review and swatches, минеральные тени пигменты для глаз отзывы и свотчи

Here is a little description of the shades I have:

# 142 Fairy Dust - duochrome light purple and mint color;
# 114 Nightshade - metallic light purple color;
# 37 French Lavender - bright lavender 
# 185 Storm - deep blue with light blue shimmer;
# 74 Plum - smoky plum purple color;
# 1787 - Garden Bud - shimmery baby pink with light purple;
# 178 Cotton - almost matte, slightly frosty white color;
# 08 - Champagne - light brown with lots of shimmer;
# 43 - Ganache - dark brown color with golden shimmer.

Madison Street Beauty mineral makeup blogger review and swatches, минеральные тени пигменты для глаз отзывы и свотчи

These loose eyeshadows have a truly unique formula, all ingredients are natural and mostly consist of minerals and pigments. You can easily check this on the bottom of the jar. Each eyeshadow has its unique shade and consistency, but all of them high pigmented and well blendable. To make them last longer and appear even brighter I suggest using an eyeshadow primer. Especially if you are going to wear eyeshadows with glitter or shimmer. Madison Street Beauty proposes a huge range with different colors and shades of eyeshadows, I bet everyone would find what they were looking for! Currently, they have a big sale on their website, each individual eyeshadow retails just for $2.00.

Madison Street Beauty mineral makeup blogger review and swatches, минеральные тени пигменты для глаз отзывы и свотчи

I liked to use mineral eyeshadows by Madison Street Beauty very much, but I think these mineral eyeshadows are more for professional use than home. Not everyone knows how to work correctly with loose pigments and it could be hard. In the end, I want to add my makeup look, which I created using Madison Street Beauty eyeshadows. I hope to post more makeup looks featuring these mineral eyeshadows later. Hope you liked my post, I'll talk to you later.

Lots of love,
Liz