Beauty UK CC Cream / Review & Swatches

| on
Friday, June 27, 2014
beauty uk cosmetics review pictures
beauty uk cosmetics review pictures
beauty uk cosmetics review pictures
Beauty UK CC Cream before after pictures 10 natural
Hello ladies! I know that cc creams appeared on the beauty shelves a long time ago, but unfortunately I never tried them before. So when I received this Beauty UK CC Cream* I was very excited to share with you my thoughts and results. It is especially useful at summer time, when we all need our foundation to be very light and contain SPF.

This CC Cream by Beauty UK comes in a regular tube, which is very comfortable to work with. The shade I own is the lightest in the range, it calls ` 10 natural `. At first I found it kind dark for my skin, but after I remembered that some BB and CC creams need time to oxidize. So in 5 minutes Beauty UK CC Cream adapted to my skin tone, not perfectly, but it is even better. I liked that it gave some colour to my dull skin, you can see the result by the picture. Cream gives a light coverage and matte finish.

The texture and formula of CC Cream is a little bit watery, but very light. I like when you don't feel the presence of the products on your skin. It has a pleasant scent and I'm so glad it doesen't include alcohol! One of the biggest advantages is SPF 30, it is such a pity that some companies don't include it in their products. But Beauty UK cares about the protection for our skin :)

You can buy Beauty UK CC Cream from their official website. It retails for £4.99, which I think is a very great deal :) Beauty UK has a bunch of new products they launched recently. I would recommend this CC Cream for everyone who prefer natural -  looking and protected skin during the hot summer days. Love you girls, I'll talk to you soon <3

Lots of love,
Liz