beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Beauty UK Lipstick / Review & Swatches

| on
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Beauty UK Lipstick pink my ride review
Beauty UK Lipstick pink my ride review
Beauty UK Lipstick pink my ride review

Hello lovelies! Did I ever told you that my favourite lipstick colour is hot pink? Isn't it just perfect for a summer time? Today I'm going to be talking about another beauty treat  - Beauty UK Lipstick* in a very bright pink shade #16 - Pink My Ride.

Beauty UK lipstick comes in a black matte packaging with a cute little heart on it. Cover on the top has a colourful tip, so you can easily choose the shade you need for today. And now the coolest part - lipstick's formula. Girls, I swear to you, I never in my life tried such pigmented product as Beauty UK lipstick. The colour is super bright! And it lasts literally forever. I would describe Pink My Ride as a blue based pink shade with a creamy bold finish. And I would recommend to use this lipstick with a lip liner and concealer the outer line of your lips, to make your lips look perfect.

Beauty UK Lipstick also surprised me with a long - lasting moisturizing effect and a very light minty scent. Beauty UK's new lipstick's collection includes `wet` and `matte` textures. But both formulas are well pigmented and moisturizing. There are 17 beautiful shades to choose from. Beauty UK has even black colour in their collection with a beautiful name `darkness`, I definitely need to try it someday :) 

Pink My Ride retails for £3.49 and it is available on the Beauty UK's official website, they have international delivery so it would not be a problem for anyone to order this beauty. I would strongly recommend to give a try for this lipstick, especially if you are a fan of bright opaque colours. Thanks for your visit girls, I'll talk to you again very soon!

Lots of love,
Liz