Hi angels! As you can say from by the title today I decided to share with you my little experiment. I was hanging on Youtube and came across the video playlist called Faceup Stories, where the BJD master was painting a face for one of the dolls. It was so interesting and inspiring:) Here is this video:
BJD dolls (ball-jointed dolls) became very popular on modern market. They are not just a toys, but a masterpieces. Each doll can have a name and her unique appearance together with the outfit. And the process of their creation is simply breathtaking, I can watch such videos entire days! BJD's masters work so hard to create their beautiful makeup and give their dolls' a life.
BJD's lips are very tender and pale, their are smaller than eyes, but at the same time are plump. The corners of the lips usually look down. It makes the whole look appear sad, but so cute. Most of the time dolls have an ombre transition, but I decided to create a bit different look. But if you are interested in Ombre Lip Makeup, you can check my tutorial here. In the future I will definitely try to do the whole BJD makeup look, bu for now let's look how I create these cute lips.
How to create the BJD Doll Lips :
1. First of all I applied the lip balm, to moisturize my lips and make them easy to work on;
2. I took a very light brown eyeshadow and lined my upper and lover lips, creating desirable plump shape. I added a line on the corners of my lips as well.;
3. Now it is time to line the center of our upper lip, under the cupid's bow. It will help our lip to look plumper and doll like;
4. Place same eye shadows on the center of the lower lips and blend it;
5. Now it is time to add some pale pink or red lip gloss. The finished look should be very glossy!
That's all dolls, I hope you liked this makeup. I had lots of fun creating this doll lips. Please let me know your opinion or suggestions in a comments. Maybe you are interested to see something specific in my next tutorial? Thanks sweets for reading my blog and I wish you all a good day:) See you very soon!