bourjois pówder review swatches by blogger, буржуа пудра отзывы и свотчи бьюти блог

Hi, lovelies, how do you feel today? I have another beauty review for all of you. Today I'm going to talk about translucent powder by Bourjois which calls Flower Perfection. I always wanted to try translucent powder, because everyone says so many good things about it, and the Flower Perfection Loose powder became the pioneer in my collection.

Bourjois Perfection Loose Powder comes in a standard container for loose beauty products like mineral eyeshadows. It has a special cover - a safety seal, with a few holes in it. To reach the product you need to open the cover and turn the container upside down. Then you dip your brush or puff in the product. This container contains just 5 g of loose powder, I wish Bourjois put more of it because in this way it is kind of expensive.

bourjois pówder review swatches by blogger, буржуа пудра отзывы и свотчи бьюти блог

I took a look at the powder's ingredients because heard somewhere that it contains extract of flowers. And it was true! The Bourjois Flower Perfection has an extract of Rhododéndron leaves in the ingredients. These are real flowers that look like azaleas or roses. Sounds very exciting!  And, by the way, the powder really smells like flowers, very subtle and somewhat sweet.

And now let's talk about the formula. Bourjois Flower Perfection is a very finely ground powder, almost like dust. So after you apply it to your face it fills every pore and your skin becomes very silky and smooth. It comes in one universal shade that will fit every skin tone. The huge plus of this powder is SPF 15 - I always forget to protect my skin from the sun. But, I don't think it will work well for those of you, who have very oily skin.

bourjois pówder review swatches by blogger, буржуа пудра отзывы и свотчи бьюти блог

The powder is very sheer, so you will need to refresh it again and again. But if you want your makeup to be very light and natural-looking this powder should be your choice. I have a normal to dry skin type, but when it is hot, it becomes oily. A few heat-proof makeups hacks always help me to fight this issue, but the Bourjois powder also did a very nice job. It keeps my face skin matte (but not dry) during the whole day.

Overall, I like Bourjois Flower Perfection Powder very much, it does its job well, but I probably will not buy it again. But if you are a big fan of girlish things, this powder may add some cuteness to your collection, because it smells and looks adorable, and a little bit vintagey too. And what is your favorite powder?

Lots of love,
Liz