Madison Street Beauty Primer / Review

| on
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Madison Street Beauty cosmetics review pictures, best eye shadow primer
Madison Street Beauty cosmetics review pictures, best eye shadow primerMadison Street Beauty cosmetics review pictures, best eye shadow primerMadison Street Beauty cosmetics review pictures, best eye shadow primerMadison Street Beauty cosmetics review pictures, best eye shadow primerMadison Street Beauty cosmetics review pictures, best eye shadow primerMadison Street Beauty cosmetics review pictures, best eye shadow primer
Madison Street Beauty cosmetics review pictures, best eye shadow primer
Madison Street Beauty primer, eye shadows without and with primer

Hi angels, today I'd like to tell you about Madison Street Eye Shadow Primer* which were recently send to me with few loose eyeshadows for the review purposes. To tell the truth before I used eye primers very rare, usually I primed my eyes with eyeshadows or pencils. I never really compared how eyeshadows look without and with primer on the lids. But when I did few pictures for this review I was impressed with Madison Street Beauty Primer. Let's look in details.

Madison Street Beauty Eye Shadow primer comes in clear plastic packaging, it is very simple, but I really love it, looks very classy. Primer's consistency reminds me of a butter and it doesn't have any scent. But the most impressive thing about Madison Street Eye Shadow Primer is the composition of the product. Girls it is something unbelievable! Just check out these products: Organic olive oil,  Candelilla Wax, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea butter, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Vitamin E and more natural ingredients. I haven't found any product that would look unnatural and harmful for me. 

I did a swatches of pink eyeshadow for you. Left swatch I did without primer, and under the right  I put a small amount of Madison Street Beauty Primer. Eyeshadow on the right swatch looks very bright and pigmented, and it lasted for a very long time. So I can definitely recommend this products for you angels. specially if you are a bi fan of organic and vegan makeup products. Madison Street Eye Shadow Primer is available on official web site and retails for $5.99.

And what is your favourite eyeshadow primer? Have you tried this one?

Lots of love,
Liz