Madison Street Beauty cosmetics review before and afer pictures, original eyeshadow primer with oils on blogger

How often do you use an eyeshadow primer? To tell the truth, before I started my blog, I rarely primed my eyelids. I used to apply some eye pencils to prime my lids before eyeshadow. I have never even compared how eyeshadows look on the skin with the primer and without it. And, when I finally made the comparison with the Madison Street Beauty eyeshadow primer*, and so the drastic change, that's when I started using primer for all of my makeup looks. So, without further ado, let's take a closer look at this product.

Madison Street Beauty cosmetics review before and afer pictures, original eyeshadow primer with oils on blogger

Madison Street Beauty Eye Shadow primer comes in clear plastic packaging, it is very simple, but I really love it, looks very classy. Primer's consistency reminds me of butter and it doesn't have any scent. But the most impressive thing about Madison Street Eye Shadow Primer is the composition of the product. Lovelies, it is something unbelievable! Just check out these products: Organic olive oil, Candelilla Wax, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea butter, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and more natural ingredients. I haven't found any product that would look unnatural and harmful to me. 

Madison Street Beauty cosmetics review before and afer pictures, original eyeshadow primer with oils on blogger eyeshadow swatch with and without primer

I did a swatch of pink eyeshadow for you. The left swatch I did without primer, and under the right, I put a small amount of Madison Street Beauty Primer. The eyeshadow on the right swatch looks very bright and pigmented, and it lasted for a very long time. So I can definitely recommend this product for you angels. especially if you are a big fan of organic and vegan makeup products. Madison Street Beauty eyeshadow primer is available on the official website and retails for $5.99. And what is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

Lots of love,
Liz