Peppy Galore Cool Lip Balm / Review

| on
Sunday, June 29, 2014
peppy galore cosmetics review swatches pictures
peppy galore cosmetics review swatches pictures
peppy galore cosmetics review swatches pictures
Hello angels! Today I want to introduce you product, which became a savior for my dry lips - it is a healing lip balm by Peppy Galore. And it is not just moisturizes dry lips, but also heals chapped skin and small wounds. Let's take a look in details.

Peppy Galore Cool Lip Balm* comes in a cute heart - shaped tin and even though it looks very tiny, you will receive a very generous among of the product - 15 g. Cool Lip Balm made from all natural ingredients and it is absolutely free from different harmful ingredients like  parabens and silicons The main products used to create Peppy Galore Lip Balm are :  macadamia oil, mango butter, sweet almond oil, beeswax, rosehip oil, calendula oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil. Isn't this just awesome? 

Cool lip Balm has a very soft oily, but non - greasy texture and a very pleasant scent of mint. After you apply balm on your lips it gives a slightly cooling moisturizing effect. After I started using it my skin feels so soft :) Tea tree oil, which is widely used in medical sphere, helps to heal small cracks that sometimes appears on the dry lips. Thanks to a various among of natural oils Peppy Galore Cool Lip Balm can also be used on any area of the body, which needs some nourishing and healing.

I'm more than satisfied with this product and I'm so glad I had an opportunity to try it. I always suffer because of my dry lips and this lip balm is simply a must have for all people like me. Peppy Galore Cool Lip Balm retails for £4.95 from Peppy Galore official website. And don't worry, everyone can buy their product, thanks to international delivery :) I wish you all an amazing sunny day angels and I'll talk to you soon <3

Kisses and hugs,
Lizzie xoxo