MOTD: Hot Pink Eye Makeup & Rosy Lips

| on
Monday, July 28, 2014
elizabeth breygel beauty blogelizabeth breygel beauty blog
Hi angels, happy Monday! I need to make a little confession - my favourite colour for makeup is pink. I know it doesen't fit perfectly with brown eyes and my colour type at whole, but I love to play with this bright shade. And today I decided to do a pink smoky eyes for my evening date. 

It is a super easy smoky eyes, even beginners can create this look without any problems. I used bright pink, shimmery grey, black and white eyeshadows. I also used black liquid liner and pencil eye liner for my `wings` and waterline. I suggest to use nude or sheer lipsticks and lip glosses with such eye look to don't look vulgar. 

Products I used:
NYX eyshadow base
120 colors pro palette
Mac Eye Kohl `Smolder`
Benefit The're Real Mascara
Color Trend Liquid Eyeliner
Beauty Angel BB Cream
Boo-Boo Cover-up Concealer
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
Beauty UK Baked Bronzer ´Goddes´
Beauty UK Brush & Blush 
Revlon Lip Butter `Sweet Tart`

bright summer eye makeup

I'm sorry for such short post today, but I hope you liked it. This makeup will be perfect for any night occasion, especially at summer. I wish you all a very nice week and stay with me for more makeup looks and reviews! Bye, bye xx

elizabeth breygel beauty angel blog, beauty blogger

Lots of love,
Liz