beauty, fashion & lifestyle

MOTD: Purple Smoke with Dark Lips

| on
Friday, August 01, 2014
violet purple smoky eyes makeup step by step tutorial

Hi angels! Today I want to show you my dark purple smoky eyes, which I created while I was playing around with my palettes :) I need to admit that dark looks are my all time favourite makeups, even though I can't wear them everyday, unfortunately.  

To create this look I used my 120 eyeshadow pro palette # 3 with NYX eyeshadow base and They're Real Mascara by Benefit. For my lips I used dark purple and black eye pencils and set them with eyeshadows, after I added a bit of Bobbi Brown Crystal lip gloss to make my lips juicy and shiny. 

I think this purple smoky look would fit every girl, with any eye colour or shape. It is also a great smoky for hooded eyes, because the wing is very well blended. I know that such dark violet lips are too dramatic for most girls, but it was just my small experiment. You can use nude cool - toned lipsticks instead. This look would be even better if you add some dramatic falsies, to compliment the `new` shape of your eyes.

violet purple smoky eyes makeup step by step tutorial

Products I used 

Nyx Eyeshadow Base `skin tone`
 Mac Eye Kohl `Teddy`
Mac Eye Kohl `Smolder`
Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer
Camouflage Concealer Palette
They're Real Mascara by Benefit
120 pro eyeshadow palette #3
Benefit Bronzing Powder Hoola
Bobbi Brown Crystal lip gloss
Beauty Angel BB Cream
Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Powder

Angels, please let me know what you think of this makeup look! Would you like to to try it as well? I wish you all a wonderful time and I'll talk to you again soon. Bye, bye xxx



elizabeth breygel beauty angel blog, beauty blogger

Lots of love,
Liz