Makeup & Beauty

OOTD: Casual Me

| on
Monday, August 25, 2014
rock style outfit clothes skinny jeans sneakers liz breygel outfit ootd fashion blogger
rock style outfit clothes skinny jeans sneakers liz breygel outfit ootd fashion blogger
rock style outfit clothes skinny jeans sneakers liz breygel outfit ootd fashion blogger

Hi angels! I never did such kind of posts on my blog and I also need to confess that me and fashion is two absolutely incompatible things. I don't know how to combine items and what is better for me, so I always wear clothes that are comfortable and can compliment my personality. But I swear I always wanted to be `in touch` with the fashion world, that is why I collected some courage for today's post.

Let's begin from my short-sleeved top , it is by brazilian brand Marisa, similar top is here and here. I've really been enjoying this Kitty Skinny Jeans, which I had a chance to wear for the first time. I always liked shredded clothes :)By the way, exactly now Shopbop has a huge sale on this jeans - 70% off, hurry up if you want to own them sweeties! To finish my outfit off I wore high-top Tennis Sneakers  by Bensimon . Even though in the descriptions says they are grey, I guess it is more of a camouflage shade. Black spiked bracelet on my hand was from the Accessorize, but I bought it years ago, so now I even couldn't found a link for you guys.

That was my simple casual OOTD, I hope you guys liked it as much as I did. Please let me know if you would like to see more of my OOTD posts here and don't forget to follow Beauty Angel. I'll talk to you again soon, bye bye xxx

Lots of love,
Liz