Makeup & Beauty

Summer Sunset Makeup Tutorial

| on
Thursday, August 14, 2014
step by step tutorial red eyeshadows for brown eyes makeup

HI girls! I feel like I haven't posted a makeup tutorial for ages and I really missed them on my blog :) So today I want to share with you one awesome look, which I had on my mind for a long time already. I'm an owner of dark brown eyes, and most of beautiful bright eyeshadows like green, blue and pink don't fit that much with this eye colour. And most of `earth` shades, which suit me perfectly I found a bit boring. That's how I discovered how to play with red eyeshadows. I want to dedicate this makeup look for the summer, which is going to leave us very soon, and I hope you will like it. Let's start!

step by step tutorial red eyeshadows for brown eyes makeup

1. To make our eyeshadows bright and long-lasting we need to prime our eyes. Then put a terracotta eyeshadow on the lid;

2. The next step is to apply crimson eyeshadow on your crease;

3. Usually I highlight my brow bone with white eyeshadow, but for this look I used peachy matte shade. Blend the transitions between colours with clean brush;

4. For the inner corner I used a bit of shimmering pigment is caramel colour;

5. After line your eyes with your favourite gel or liquid eyeliner. Apply black eye pencil on the waterline;

6. Finish with mascara and false eyelashes. And your summer look is done :)

That's all girls. Don't afraid to experiment with bright bold colours. This makeup perfectly fits evening occasions, like beach party or cocktail party with your girlfriend. I wish you to enjoy to the maximum the last summer month, so you can have a lot of good memories, which will keep you warm at winter. See you soon <3

elizabeth breygel beauty angel blog, beauty blogger
Lots of love,
Liz