Beauty UK Eyeshadow Palette / Review & Swatches

| on
Tuesday, September 02, 2014
pastel eyeshadows swatches pictures beauty uk cosmetics
pastel eyeshadows swatches pictures beauty uk cosmetics
pastel eyeshadows swatches pictures beauty uk cosmetics

Hi sweeties! Today I want to tell you about another Eyeshadow Palette by Beauty UK*, my colour set called Pastels. I need to say that I saw many reviews on this palette and was very excited to try it. Let's talk a closer look angels!

The Beauty UK's Pastels comes in a simple plastic case with a tight transparent cover. The packaging also contains an eyeshadow applicator and a small mirror, which are very helpful when you are outside. Pastels has 10 shimmer eyeshadows - 8 pale shades and 2 more intense. All colours blends out good and look very beautiful. They are not super pigmented, but with a good eyeshadow base eyeshadows could be pretty intense. Here is my little description of the colours:

Upper line

1. Warm earth colour (shimmer)
2. Champagne colour (shimmer)
3. Pale lilac colour (shimmer)
4. Baby pink colour (shimmer, probably duochrome)
5. Green apple colour (shimmer)

Lower line

1. Orange colour (shimmer)
2. Whire colour (shimmer)
3. Sky blue colour (shimmer)
4. Silver colour (shimmer)
5. Goldish green colour (shimmer)

This Eeyshadow Palette by Beauty UK  is available in 7 different colour sets and retails for £3.99, which I think is a great deal for such a good product. I had lots of fun creating a makeup tutorial with this palette and soon I'll post it for you guys :) Stay with me to don't miss it! Love you all, bye, bye <3

Lots of love,
Liz