Hello my beautiful ladies! I was planning to do an autumn inspired makeup for such a long time and here it is, finally :) Last year my Warm Autumn Makeup Tutorial have become very popular and received so much views and positive comments. So this year I decided to create another makeup this time inspired by the gorgeous colours of fallen leaves. This makeup is more dramatic and bright and you can wear it on the evening date with your loved one or girlfriends. I really hope you will like it :)
2. Now start to put a bright red eyeshadow on the inner corner up to your brow bone;
3. Blend the transition with a red toned brown eyeshadow;
4. Start to put bright acid green colour on the outer part of your crease. The transition between red and green fill with yellow eyeshadow.
5. Use a black pencil to line your eyes and waterline. Set the pencil with the matte black eyeshaadow;
6. Add some brown and red colour on the bottom lash line and finish with the mascara and, if you like, with falsies.
That's how easy you can create a gorgeous Autumn Makeup look! You can try to put all these colours in different order and receive your own eyeshadow combination. I wish you all a warm and sunny autumn days girls, I will talk to you very soon. Bye, bye :)
Lots of love,