Model in a Bottle Eyelash Curler / Review

| on
Saturday, September 27, 2014
model in a bottle cosmetics spray review pictures liz breygel
model in a bottle cosmetics spray review pictures liz breygel
model in a bottle cosmetics spray review pictures liz breygel
model in a bottle cosmetics spray review pictures liz breygel

Hi beauties! I'm going to make a review for the Model in a Bottle Eyelash Curler*. And before I'll talk about this tool I want to say that I have a really straight lashes, which I hard to work with. They don't hold the curve and volume, so if you are lucky to have a fluffy long lashes, your result is going to be much better than mine ;)

Model in a Bottle Eyelash Curler is a compact plastic tool which is very easy to use and carry in your makeup bag. Just be careful while using it, plastic is not the strongest material and it is easy to brake it. Eyelash curler comes with a replacement rubber pad, so if you will loose it or it will get destroyed, you can always put a new one. It is nice to know that your lashes will always be protected. 

As you can see from my pictures I get a pretty good result for my lashes. The curve is definitely better, than I receive from my old fashioned eyelash curler! Even the tiny lashes from the inner corner of my eye received some curve. Model in a Bottle Eyelash Curler retails for 9.00 $ and you can order it from the official Model in a Bottle website and don't worry, they have an international shipping service. That's all girls, I'll see you later, bye bye <3