Makeup & Beauty

Oriflame Purifying Clay Mask / Review & Swatches

| on
Tuesday, September 09, 2014
oriflame pure nature review facial clay mask oriflame cosmetics
oriflame pure nature review facial clay mask oriflame cosmetics
oriflame pure nature review facial clay mask oriflame cosmetics

Hi my beautiful ladies, today I'm going to be doing a review for Oriflame Pure Nature clay mask with an organic extract of burdock. The formula of this mask were developed specially for normal to oily skin and it is meant to drawn out impurities and excess oils from the skin.

The Purifying Clay Mask by Oriflame comes in a cute baby pink tube with a white cover on it. Burdock is very famous by it's purifying power and it is widely used in Chinese medicine. Oriflame claims that it is a clay mask, and we all know how often clay is used skin care applications. It has so many minerals and also known by it's drawn abilities. But, when I checked out the ingredients, there was no clay in Oriflame Pure Nature Mask! It includes Xanthan gum, which is commonly used in foods and drinks as a thickener. I would enjoy this mask even knowing that it doesen't have clay inside, but lie is bad, I' don't like when cosmetic companies do that.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin,Bentonite, Butylene Glycol,Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyehanol, Parfum, Imidazolidinyl, Urea, Mrthyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Arctium Lappa extract.

My facial skin is normal and not too oily, but sometimes I have a hormonal pimples and redness around my nose area and on my chin. After I applied this mask and left is on my skin for 10 minutes it became so silky and smooth. And I also need to admit that it reduces redness and irritations on the skin. Special thanks for the nice fragrance - it is very fresh and tasty!

Overall I liked Pure Nature Clay Mask by Oriflame, it has a very pleasant fragrance and skin feels so soft after the usage. I can absolutely recommend it for you girls. Just remember that it doesen't have clay, but overall mask does it's work. I wish you a nice day angels, kisses <3

Lots of love,
Liz