Hi angels, how are you? I have another pastel makeup for you today, using Beauty UK's Pastels Palette.It is super easy and fun to create this look, just follow few simple steps and look your best :) Let's start!
1. To make your eyeshadows super bright prime your eyes and then start to put pink colour on the inner corner of the lid;
2. The next colour is blue, don't forget to blend the transition between two shades;
3. For the crease use green apple eyeshadows and blend it to the brow bone;
4. Now put some purple or lilac eyeshadow on the lower lid;
5. Draw a beautiful cat line to make your eye shape even more seductive;
6. Line your waterline with the black eyeliner and finish with the mascara.
That's all girls! If you don't like the colours I chose you can change them for any other pale shades. I hope you liked my pastel makeup look. Please let me know in the comments if you would wear this makeup. I wish you all a wonderful weekend and see you soon <3
Lots of love,