Color Trend 'Read My Lips Gloss' / Review & Swatches

| on
Sunday, October 05, 2014
avon lip gloss review swatches pictures avon haul products review
avon lip gloss review swatches pictures avon haul products review
avon lip gloss review swatches pictures avon haul products review
avon lip gloss review swatches pictures avon haul products review

Hi beautiful ladies, how do you feel? Today I have review for one of the best lip glosses by Avon. It is my favourite beauty line by this company. I own this lip gloss for a long time already and now I'm ready to share my opinion with you girls.

Color Trend 'Read My Lips Gloss' comes in a compact lip gloss tube. The shade I have has a very cute name `Angel` and I can describe it as pale pink colour with a very glossy finish. I'm a bit impressed with it's non-sticky and moisturizing formula. I have a very dry skin on my lips and I really like how it cares about them. But what I like the most is the scent! It smells so tasty, like a candy, and even has s slightly sweet taste :) 

Color Trend 'Read My Lips' Lip Gloss  retails for £3.75 and it is available on the official Avon website. There are 10 frosty color variations that you can choose from. I would absolutely recommend Color Trend lip gloss for all of you angels, if you are searching for a good and budget friendly beauty products you should definitely check Color Trend beauty line.