beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Easy Halloween Makeup / Black Cat

| on
Friday, October 10, 2014
Halloween 2014 ideas costumes easy makeup looks step by step tutorials

Hi my angels! I hope you are all doing great and are excited to celebrate Halloween, which is going to be very very soon. Last year I enjoyed so much to create a Red Eagle Haloween Makeup, but this time I decided to do something more simple.  If you don't want to think too much on your costume or you are fond of classic characters you may like my Halloween look for this year. This time I decided to create a cat makeup, which could work for Cat Woman, Hello Kitty and even a Grumpy Cat :)

Halloween 2014 ideas costumes easy makeup looks step by step tutorials

To create this look you will need a black eye pencil, eye liner and some creativity. Line your eyes with eyeliner and don't forget to add a small line to the inner corner, creating a beautiful cat shape. With a black pencil draw a cat nose around the tip of your nose and nostrils. Line and fill in with the pencil your upper lip. And add few spots on your cheeks, just like cats have. On my bottom lip I did a light pink ombr√© effect. If you want to learn more about it check out my Ombr√© Lips Tutorial.
Halloween 2014 ideas costumes easy makeup looks step by step tutorials
And......the Grumpy Cat lol :)))
Beauties, please let me know if you liked my Halloween idea and tell me what would be your costume and makeup on Halloween and if you are going to celebrate it with your family. I wish you all to have a lot of fun and happy emotions. Bye bye :*