Garnier Skin Naturals Hydrating Day Cream / Review

| on
Thursday, October 02, 2014
garnier products pictures review daily cream everyday face cream
garnier products pictures review daily cream everyday face cream

Hello my angels! In today's post I want to share with you my thoughts about Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Essentials 24hr Hydrating Day Cream , which was formulated for normal and combined skin. It claims to moisturize and nourish facial skin during the whole day and protect it from the harmful environment. So let's take a closer look. 

Skin Naturals Hydrating Day Cream comes in a fresh green  plastic tub and even the cream itself has a slightly green colour. Thank's to the it's formula it absorbs immediately and leaves a nice fresh fragrance on the skin. After few first days of usage  I have noticed that my skin have become very soft and smooth, which is an amazing addition to the moisturizing effect. 

But unfortunately everything has it's weak points. Garnier Skin Naturals Hydrating Day Cream burns the skin if applied on the sensitive or irritated areas. Firstly I though it even has an alcohol, but after checking the ingredients list I found a Panthenol in there, but it also includes alcohol. And the second disappointment for me is that this cream is a bit sticky and also creates something like a husk on the skin after it dries out. 

The Garnier Hydrating Day Cream is available in the most drugstores and supermarkets and retails for about 5.00 $. I would not recommend it for people with sensible skin and for those who don't like an alcohol in their skin care products. I hope my review was useful sweets, I'll talk to you later :*