shimmer eyeshadow palette born pretty store review swatches pictures

Hello to all makeup lovers and eyeshadow palette collectors! Today I want to show you a Magic Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette*, which was kindly sent to me by Born Pretty. I was testing it for a few days and now I'm finally ready to share my thoughts and impressions on this beauty. The name of this palette is 'I Love The Mineral Eye Shadow' and it is by the Novo brand, which I have never tried before.

The palette comes in super-adorable plastic packaging and contains six shimmery colors. There are six available patterns for the 'Novo' palette and each of them contains a little mirror and a sponge applicator. I own a palette number 6 and here is a little description for every shade in it: 1. Champagne color; 2. Salmon-pink color; 3. Walnut color; 4. Warm honey color; 5. Bronze color; 6. Black color.

shimmer eyeshadow palette born pretty store review swatches pictures

And now about the texture and the pigmentation. I need to say that I'm quite impressed with the pleasant silky texture of these eyeshadows. It is very easy to work with all the shades and they look very pretty on the skin. The 'Novo' palette is high pigmented and the colors last all day long, especially if you will use a nice primer underneath them. And even though shimmer texture makes them slightly inappropriate for everyday usage I think I will still use them every day.

The Magic Shimmer Eyeshadow palette retails for $8.51 and I think it is a great deal for 6 well-pigmented eyeshadows. Born Pretty Store has free international delivery, so everyone can order a little beauty treat. And, especially to all my readers, Born Pretty provided a 10 % discount code for any purchase.

shimmer eyeshadow palette born pretty store review swatches pictures

And that is not all the good news I have for you, beauty lovers. Born Pretty celebrates its 4th Anniversary, so they'll have a huge sale on the site from October 17 till November 10. Many of their items will be sold only for $0.01, so hurry up to don`t miss the opportunity. Don't forget to use a special code LIZH10 at the checkout to receive a 10% off discount. I wish you all have a nice time, see you soon, lovelies!

Lots of love,
Liz