Makeup & Beauty

I Love The Mineral Eyeshadow Palette by Novo / Review & Swatches

| on
Sunday, October 19, 2014
shimmer eyeshadow palette born pretty store review swatches pictures
shimmer eyeshadow palette born pretty store review swatches pictures
shimmer eyeshadow palette born pretty store review swatches pictures
shimmer eyeshadow palette born pretty store review swatches pictures

Hi angels! Today I want to perform you a Magic Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette*, which were kindly sent to me by Born Pretty Store. I was testing it for few days and now I`m finally ready to share my thoughts and impressions on this beauty.

The name of this palette is I Love The Mineral Eye Shadow and it is by the Novo brand, which I have never tried before. The palette comes n a super adorable plastic packaging and contains 6 shimmery colours. There are 6 available patterns for the Novo palette and each of them contains a little mirror and an applicator. I own a palette number 6 and here is a little description for every shade in it:

1. Champagne colour;
2. Salmon pink colour;
3. Walnut colour;
4. Warm honey colour;
5. Bronze colour;
6. Black colour.

And now about the texture and the pigmentation. I need to say that I`m quite impressed with the pleasant silky texture of these eyeshadows. It is very easy to work with all the shades and they look very pretty on the skin. Novo palette is high pigmented and the colours last all day long, especially if you will use a nice primer underneath them. And even though shimmer texture make them slightly inappropriate for everyday usage I think I will still use them everyday ;)

shimmer eyeshadow palette born pretty store review swatches pictures
Look that I created using Magic Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
The Magic Shimmer Eyeshadow palette retails for $8.51 and I think it is a great deal for 6 well pigmented eyeshadows. Born Pretty Store has a free international delivery, so everyone can order a little beauty treat. And specially for my angels BPS provided a 10 % off discount code for any brush set, just clic the banner below to check out the range.

And that is not all the good news I have for you girls. Born Pretty Store celebrates it`s 4th Anniversary, so they`ll have a huge sale on the site from October 17 till November 10. Many of their items will be sold only for $0.01, so hurry up to don`t miss the opportunity. To learn more about the sale visit this page. I wish you all to have a nice time, see you soon girls <3