Makeup & Beauty

MeNow Waterproof Lipstick / Review, Swatches & A Crush Test

| on
Thursday, October 16, 2014
born pretty store buy online korean asian cosmetics review pictures
born pretty store buy online korean asian cosmetics review pictures
born pretty store buy online korean asian cosmetics review pictures

Hi ladies! Today I'm going to be doing a review for the MeNow Waterproof Lip Gloss*, which I would rather call a liquid lipstick. I was kindly sent this item by Born Pretty Store and I need to say I have a very pleasant experience with the korean and asian beauty products. More than that I'm already familiar with the MeNow products and even did a little review for their pencil set. So let's go ahead and take a closer look at the product.

MeNow Waterproof Lipstick comes in a regular lip gloss tube, but it's made of very thick glass. So if you are as clumsy as I am don't worry to destroy it ^~^ The lipstick itself has a very good smell and pleasant consistency. It provides a good coverage and I'm really impressed with the pigmentation of the MeNow lipstick. I own the shade # 10 and I can describe it as a warm terracotta colour with a bit of goldish finish in it. I think it is a perfect colour for autumn and the beginning of the winter.

born pretty store buy online korean asian cosmetics review pictures
I swear I was rubbing it off like crazy under the water :)))
And now the most interesting part - it's waterproof properties. I need to admit that I never used anything so long-lasting as this lipstick in my entire life. It is not only waterproof, but it is almost not removable! You can cover a spaceship with MeNow lipstick and it will not get destroyed :) I really mean it. That's why I can recommend this product for the professional purposes, I just don't think it is good to use on daily basis. And if you are going to purchase this hard nut to crack, make sure to buy a makeup remover for a waterproof cosmetics.

There thing I don't like about this lipstick is stickiness, but I know a cool way to fight this issue. If you have such problem with a matte lipsticks you can just set it over with a translucent powder or even an eyeshadow of the similar colour to your lipstick. It will give a nice matte finish and last a lot longer.

The MeNow Waterproof Lipstick retails for $3.15 and it is currently on the promotion. Born Pretty Store has a huge range of shades for this lipstick, so I'm sure you'll find there your favourite one. And I have another good news for you angels. Born Pretty Store provided for all of you a 10 % discount code on a brush sets. Just put LIZH10 on the checkout to receive your discount! To go on the page click a banner down bellow. I'll talk to you soon angels, kisses and hugs <3