YEZG False Handmade Eyelashes | Review

| on
Monday, October 27, 2014
fake eyelashes korean asian japan yezg pictures review born pretty store
fake eyelashes korean asian japan yezg pictures review born pretty store
fake eyelashes korean asian japan yezg pictures review born pretty store
girls eye lashes pictures beautiful beauty angel blogger
YEZG False Handmade Eyelashes asian false eyelashes review pictures
Hi everyone and happy Monday! How did you spend your weekend? I hope you all had a fabulous time :) Here on my blog I complain so much about my lashes. The best variant for me is to use false lashes daily, so today I want to share with you my thoughts on this absolutely gorgeous  Handmade Eyelashes*, which kindly sent to me for a try by Born Pretty Store.

Cross Criss Handmade Eyelashes goes in a very simple but very comfortable for storage plastic packaging. There are 5 pairs of soft and natural looking lashes in the pack. They are produced by company called YEGZ, which is based in Japan. 

And now about the quality of the false eyelashes. They come on a transparent base, so you don`t need to hide your lash line under the heavy eyeliner. Lashes are very dense and curly, but at the same time they look very natural, because they are not too long. I found them perfect for everyday usage and for night makeup as well.

YEGZ False Handmade Eyelashes retail for $3.99 and you can order the online from Born Pretty Store. Born Pretty Store has a free international delivery, so everyone can order a little beauty treat for themselves without any problem. And specially for my angels BPS provided a 10 % off discount code for any brush set, just click the banner below to check out the range.

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot