How To Become A Bella?

| on
Friday, November 21, 2014

bellashoot liz breygel beauty sutes like pinterest application for free

Hello beauties!

Today`s post I want to dedicate for one of my all time favourite beauty related site called Bellashoot. I`ve been a loyal member of Bellashoot for a very long time already so I wanted to share with you my thoughts and some excited news about it.
Actually I was a bit wrong by saying that Bellashoot is a beauty related site, it is actually a huge online beauty community, where you can discover, share and store all your favourite products, makeup tutorials and simply all your beloved inspirational pictures and videos. Being a blogger on Bellashoot I found it so much easier to share my own content with members - I can upload beauty reviews, articles and makeup pictorials, which I posted on my blog. 
bellashoot liz breygel beauty sutes like pinterest application for free

And now is the most exciting part for all those, who wants to be in touch with all beauty related stuff 24/7! On the 6th of November 2014 Bellashoot has launched their first  native iOS application for iPhone and iPad. All the users can have a number of benefits:

•  Users can filter their search with a variety of keywords (like tutorial, makeup, videos, beauty tips, reviews, beauty news, hairstyles and more).

• The built - in camera allows to take a selfies and pictures of your new products and immediately share them with the community.

• It is very easy to find and follow your favourite bloggers, makeup artists and other bellas, so you`ll never miss their posts.

• Create a custom collection around the specific beauty interest for easy organization of the content.

What do you think girls, are you ready to become Bella? Everyone who loves beauty and want to discover and share new beauty favourites can join Bellashoot`s one - stop platform today, simply download and install the FREE application from iTunes here. And don`t forget to follow me to stay in touch with my latest posts, here is the link to my profile Elizabeth Breygel.

Happy Bellashooting ;)

Hugs & Kisses,
Liz