beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Outfit Of The Day: Marine Maxi Dress

| on
Monday, November 03, 2014
long maxi dress shopbop marine fashion trend outfit pictures white hat woman liz breygel pictures
ipanema brazil shoes sandals flip flops ootd outfit liz breygel pictures
long maxi dress shopbop marine fashion trend outfit pictures white hat woman liz breygel pictures
     
I know that some of you may think that I`m crazy to post this summer look in the middle of the autumn. But actually it is just a beginning of the summer in Brazil! And I think many of you dolls are also living in places, where the weather is still super hot. Anyways, I got this dress about a month ago from a Shopbop and was so excited to share this outfit with you girls, that I couldn't wait till the next year :)

This dip-dyed striped dress is by BB Dakota and I picked it simply because I always wanted to have some marine inspired clothes in my closet. It is a maxi dress made of a very light, almost weightless material - gauze, so I was feeling absolutely fresh walking in this dress at 35 C (95 F) degrees. I think it is perfect for a super hot summer weather and it looks so feminine.



For the accessories, I use a tribal necklace, made of shell and plastic charmsThis necklace was made in Turkey and it is a present from my lovely sister. The hat I got from C&A, but unfortunately I could not find a link for you anymore. To complete the outfit I choose a very simple sandals by Ipanema. This kind of flip-flops are very popular here in Brazil. 


That`s all dolls, I hope you liked my look, please let me know what you think about it! I need to say that navy is my new favourite colour and I really enjoyed to wear maxi dress. I never thought it would be so comfortable:)  

Are you also into marine fashion trend?

Hugs & kisses,
Liza xxxoo