Makeup & Beauty

GBT Gray Contact Lenses by Klenspop

| on
Monday, December 15, 2014
big anime eyes pictures makeup lenses blue gray circle lenses pictures review
big anime doll eyes pictures makeup lenses blue gray circle lenses pictures review
big anime doll eyes pictures makeup lenses blue gray circle lenses pictures review
big anime doll eyes pictures makeup lenses blue gray circle lenses pictures review
big anime doll eyes pictures makeup lenses blue gray circle lenses pictures review

Hello my lovely angels! Today I want to talk to you about colored circle lenses by Klenspop. I always wanted to try enlarging colored contacts, just to see how I would look with different eye colour and if it would fit me. I chose GBT Gray Contact Lenses*  and here is some information about them :

Brand: G&G Contact lens
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $9.50
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

big anime doll eyes pictures makeup lenses blue gray circle lenses pictures review
GBT Gray Contact Lenses goes in a very cute packaging with a cute girl on it . You will receive a little case, to store your lenses, small plastic tweezers to grab them and a pair of circle lenses in a sealed glass bottles. So the only thing you`ll need to buy is a special solution to clean and store lenses. 

GBT Contact Lenses are very soft and thin, I haven`t felt them in my eyes. I didn`t experience any redness, irritation or dryness - everything was very comfortable. But my favourite part is the colour and enlarging effect! Even though GBT lenses are gray, when they mix with my natural eye colour (brown) my eyes turned blue :) The pattern of the lenses is also very pretty and natural at the same time and I think it blends nicely with the colour of my eyes.

Overall I liked to wear these lenses very much and it was so much fun to do makeup and take pictures, while I was doing review. If you want to make your everyday life more colourful and fun you should buy these cute lenses, they can totally change your look! You can buy GBT Gray Contact Lenses on Klenspop website just for $9.50! They have a huge range of colours, patterns and brands on their website and international fast shipping. I hope you liked my review angels, talk to you soon <3

Hugs & kisses,
Lizzie


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest