beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Xiang Nai Xin Whitening Peel - off Mask / Review

| on
Wednesday, December 03, 2014
Xiang Nai Xin Suction Peel Off Mask Freckle Rejuvenation asian beauty mask products review pictures
Xiang Nai Xin Suction Peel Off Mask Freckle Rejuvenation asian beauty mask products review pictures
Xiang Nai Xin Suction Peel Off Mask Freckle Rejuvenation asian beauty mask products review pictures
Hi angels! You probably know already that I`m a huge fan of asian beauty products, and I always like to try something new when I have an opportunity. Today I`m going to be talking about Xiang Nai Xin Whitening Peel - off Mask, which were formulated to make the facial skin brighter and cleaner. The packaging claims that it could even remove freckles and scars. Let`s take a detail look!

Xiang Nai Xin Peel - off mask comes in a regular mask packaging and contains 40 ml (1, 35 oz) of the product. Almost all the description and instructions for this mask are in Chinese language and I could find just a bit of information about this product in English. The mask looks like almost clear gel with a sticky structure. And I know that it is not the main point for the beauty product, but I wish it has a better scent. For me it smells like PVA glue :) Xiang Nai Xin is suitable for any skin type and you can use it simply as a purifying mask, of you don`t need to whiten your skin.

How to use: apply a thin layer on the face and leave it for 10 -20 mins (till it dries out), then peel the mask off and wash your face with warm water. For better result it is suggested to use it 1-2 times ever day. 

Overall I received a very positive first impression from this mask and it will take some time to see results. I personally bought this mask to reduce my freckles, because sometimes they annoy me very much, but I can recommend  Xiang Nai Xin mask for everyone who wants to treat acne scars or excessive pigmentation. 

Hugs & Kisses,
Liza