Hi angels! Recently I had an amazing opportunity to try out an eye enlarging circle lenses by Klenspo, so I decided not only to make a review for these Magic Eye Easel lenses, but also to create a makeup tutorial on how to create an illusion of bigger eyes, just like anime heroes and heroines have. All you need to do to recreate this Anime Eyes look is to follow few easy steps.
1. The very first step is to create a bigger `shape` for our eyes. Line up your eyes with a black eye pencil, stepping a bit out of your natural lash lines.
2. Set the eye pencil with black eye shadows using a small synthetic brush.
3. Now we will create a fake crease above our natural crease. I used navy grey eye shadow and added a bit of black to intensify the look.
4. The next step is to blend everything with a lighter blue eye shadow and add some liquid black eye liner.
5. Put some white eye liner on the water line and fill in the space above the fake bottom lash line. Don`t forget about the false lashes, this step will enlarge your eyes very much.
6. And the final step is optional. You can add some false bottom lashes or simply draw them with an eye shadow or sharp pencil, as you prefer. And our big anime eye makeup is done :)
I had so much fum creating this makeup and then taking pictures with it! Please let me know in a comments if you liked this makeup as well or if you want to see some different makeup tutorials on my blog. I would really appreciate this angels! If you are wondering what lip makeup would fit with this eye look, check out my Porcelain Doll Lips tutorial. I`ll talk to you soon , kisses :*
Lots of love,