Mac Eye Kohl / Review & Swatches

| on
Monday, January 05, 2015
liz breygel mac cosmetics review eye kohl brown bronze black dark
liz breygel mac cosmetics review eye kohl brown bronze black dark
liz breygel mac cosmetics review eye kohl brown bronze black dark
liz breygel mac cosmetics review eye kohl brown bronze black dark

Hi, girls! I`ve posted a little review for these Mac Eye Kohl pencils, but I decided to re-upload it on my blog with a new better pictures and more detailed review. I`ve bought these pencils after I ran off my regular drugstore eye pencil, because I wanted to try out if high-end liners work better than a cheaper ones. 

These little beauties named Smolder (black pencil 1,45 g / 05 oz) and Teddy (brown pencil 1.36 g / 0,48 oz). They come in a very simple but at the same time classy packaging. The tip of the packaging is colored in a shade of the pencil, so it is very easy to find the one you need in a makeup bag. I really like a regular pencils which you can sharp by yourself and create a desirable and comfortable shape. But at the same time I found them a bit hard to sharpen, as you can see from the pictures the tips on the pencils are a bit messy and don`t have a perfect shape (because of the creamy structure of the product).

Texture of Eye Kohl is very soft and blendable. It is easy to apply and to work with these eye pencils. Eye Kohl doesn`t irritate eyes so it makes this pencil suitable for sensitive eyes and you can apply it on the water line without any worries. Smolder is an intense black colour with a smooth matte finish, and Teddy is dark bronze shade with a bit of pearl finish in it, but I still found it suitable for filling my eye brows.

Overall, I`m pleased with the pigmentation and quality of Mac Eye Kohl. It has two great advantages, which I like the most - water resistance and long lasting formula.  Eye Kohl retails for $ 16.00 per each pencil, which is a pretty high price for such product, because I think it is easy to find a nice dupe for it. What you girls think about it?

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot