Plump Juicy Lips Tutorial

| on
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
liz breygel makeup tutorial blogger trick to make your lips bigger fuller

Hello angels! I never was satisfied with my lips, I have few scars on my bottom lips and as you can see by the picture they are not evenly pigmented. But more than this I always wanted them to look bigger and more attractive. Using some simple makeup tricks it is possible to reach a desirable lips` shape and volume and today I want to share with you this little makeup tutorial. I hope you will find it useful girls, let`s start!

liz breygel makeup tutorial blogger trick to make your lips bigger fuller

1. First of all we need to prepare the skin of our lips. Gently scrub them with the soft tooth brush or use a sugar lips scrub. After apply a lip balm to moisturize them.

2. Now start to create a desirable plumper shape for your lips by outlining them with a lip liner.

3. Fill in your lips with the same lip liner and blend it with a finger or a synthetic brush. You can set the lip liner with some translucent powder to make them last longer.

4. And the final step is to apply lipstick and a little bit of lipgloss on the center of your lips. 

So you`re done, now your lips look plump and very beautiful. I hope this Plump Juicy Lips Tutorial will help you to fight some of your insecurities ;) If you are interested to learn how to make your lip liner last longer check out my Long - Lasting Lips Tutorial. I wish you to have an awesome day, hugs & kisses <3

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot