Angel Wing Makeup Tutorial

| on
Thursday, February 26, 2015
beauty angel blogger liz breygel sweet angel wing eyeliner style step by step makeup look tutorial
Hi angles, today I`m back with a new makeup tutorial for my beauties. I wanted to try this Angel Wing eyeliner for so long and finally can show you how I was recreating this look. 

1. The first thing we need to do is to create a blank canvas for the wing.  Prime the eye lid and put  white matte eye shadow all over it.

2. Now take a sharp blank eye pencil and outline the top of the wing.

3. Start to draw  'feathers' of our angel wing, draw as many as you like.

4. Fill it in with white pencil and line your upper lash line. Finish up with mascara and some natural looking false lashes. You can also highlight the corner of your eye with pastel pink or mint eye shadow.

beauty angel blogger liz breygel sweet angel wing eyeliner style step by step makeup look tutorial

That's all girls, this angel wing eyeliner is very easy to do and it was so much fun to take pictures wearing it. I wish you all to have a great day and please let me know what you think about my makeup in comments. Hugs & kisses :*
Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot