beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Cara Circle Lenses by Klenspop / Review

| on
Monday, February 02, 2015
liz breygel blogger review color green circle lens pictures eyes
liz breygel blogger review color green circle lens pictures eyes
liz breygel blogger review color green circle lens pictures eyes
liz breygel blogger review color green circle lens pictures eyes

Hello everyone! Today I`m going to be talking about CARA Green Circle Lens*, which I recently received from Klenspop online store. My hair is a bit ginger naturally and I always wanted to see how will I look with a green eyes :) Here is some basic information about Cara Lenses:

Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price $13.00
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

Cara Circle Lenses come in a packaging with a cute girl on it and step by step instructions on the other side of a box. Together with lenses you will receive a little case, to store your lenses and a small plastic tweezers. So the only thing you`ll need to have for storage and cleaning your lenses is a special solution. 
liz breygel blogger review color green circle lens pictures eyes

It was very comfortable for me to wear Cara Lenses and I haven`t experienced any irritation or redness. Sure after some time eyes could start to be a bit dry, but it`s very easy to fix this problem - just use some eye drops. But the most exciting and interesting part is the pattern and the enlarging effect. Maybe it will sound a bit odd, but the pattern of the Cara Lenses reminds me of a water melon. It looks very cute and it blends pretty good with my natural eye colour, but sure you can still see a difference. You can also see that these lenses don`t give a massive enlarging effect, but they add some diameter and precision to your natural iris. From a distance these lenses look natural and I really liked to wear them :)

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot