Dior Addict Fluid Stick / Review & Swatches

| on
Monday, February 23, 2015
dior addict lipstick fluid stick review pictures swatches blogger liz breygel lips
dior addict lipstick fluid stick review pictures swatches blogger liz breygel lips

Hello my angels! Today I want to talk to you about the product that came out as a `sequel` for the famous Dior Addict Lipstick. It is a Dior Addict Fluid Stick, which claims to be more than just a simple lipstick. Unfortunately I don`t have a full-sized sample to show you how the product looks like, but I have four little `drops` of four different colours and I think it is more than enough to show you the shades and talk about the formula ;)

dior addict lipstick fluid stick review pictures swatches blogger liz breygel lips

The Dior Addict Fluid Stick comes is a gorgeous half clear packaging and from the first sign you might think it is a regular lipstick, but when you open it you see a lip gloss applicator and a liquid consistency of the product. It is available in 16 gorgeous colours from intense yellow based red, to a deep violet. The consistency of the Dior Addict Fluid Stick is something between lipstick and lip gloss and I can absolutely compare it with a lip paint. It has a very tasty scent and a feels pleasant on the lips. 

dior addict lipstick fluid stick review pictures swatches blogger liz breygel lips

I was able to test out four colours from the range: #754 Pandore  , #575 Wonderland, # 551 Aventure and # 338 Mirage. All of the colours are very well pigmented, long lasting and have a pretty shiny finish. You can drink, eat, laugh and your lips will not loose their intensity. It does what it claims - one little stroke and the colour is absolutely opaque. 

Overall, I really loved these lovely fluid sticks and can recommend them for you my angels. I just think it is better to wear Fluid Stick with a lip liner, because of the liquid consistency it could melt into the small wrinkles around the mouth. The most I liked `Mirage` and `Wonderland`, because they both fit well with my skin undertone. 

And what colour did you like? Did you try Dior Addict Fluid Stick?

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot