beauty, fashion & lifestyle

EOS Lucifer Elf Black Lenses / Review

| on
Monday, February 09, 2015
eye colored lenses review blogger cosplay anime lens review
eye colored lenses review blogger cosplay anime lens review
eye colored lenses review blogger cosplay anime lens review
eye colored lenses review blogger cosplay anime lens review
eye colored lenses review blogger cosplay anime lens review

Hello my angels! Today I have a new review on colored circle lenses  by Klenspop store for you. This time I`m going to talk about  EOS Lucifer Elf * lenses in beautiful black colour. Here is some basic information about these lenses:
Lens Info
Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $15.00
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
eye colored lenses review blogger cosplay anime lens review liz breygel gothic makeup

Just as previous few lenses by Klenspop store Lucifer Elf lenses arrived very fast and safety packed. For the price you`ll receive a pair of your lenses, cute little case to store them and a plastic tweezers. So the only thing you`ll need to store and clean them is a bottle of a special solution. 

And now I want to talk to you about the appearance and the pattern of Lucifer lenses by EOS. These are my first black lenses and I was really exited to receive them, when I first saw these cuties in the store. The pattern looks pretty simple, but I think that it is not the most important part of Lucifer lens. The biggest advantage is their crystal shine, which makes my eyes look so clear and rested. And even though you can still see the difference between by natural brown eye colour and lenses, I think they blend in very well. And I`m very satisfied with the enlarging effect, especially if you add some falsies and makeup. 

I found Lucifer Elf lenses very comfortable, even for everyday usage. It was very easy to put these lenses on and I haven`t experienced any discomfort, redness or irritation. They are very thin and I haven`t even felt them in my eyes. But wearing them very long could dry your eyes a little bit, so don`t forget to take your eye drops with you :3

Overall I liked to use these lenses very much and I think for such a small price I can absolutely recommend them for all my beauties! Thanks for being with me and I`ll talk to you soon again <3

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot