an eye-enlarging cosplay circle lenses review by blogger with pictures, description and before/after demonstration, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

Hello, everyone, are you ready for another enlarging circle lens review? Because today we are going to be talking about the EOS Lucifer Elf * lenses, which were kindly sent to me by the Klenspop store. These circle lenses have the most dramatic pattern and black color. Here is a bit of basic information about these lenses, a lot of pictures, and a before/after comparison of the results.

an eye-enlarging cosplay circle lenses review by blogger with pictures, description and before/after demonstration, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

Basic lens info:


Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $15.00
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

an eye-enlarging cosplay circle lenses review by blogger with pictures, description and before/after demonstration, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

Just as the previous few lenses by the Klenspop store, Lucifer Elf lenses arrived very fast and were packed safely in a bubble wrapper. For the price, you'll receive a pair of your lenses, a cute little case to store them, and a pair of plastic tweezers. So, the only thing you'll need to get is a bottle of a special solution to store your enlarging lenses.

And now I want to talk to you about the appearance and the pattern of Lucifer lenses by EOS. These are my very first black lenses and I was really excited to try them on. When I first saw these cuties in the store, I immediately fell in love with them. The pattern looks very simple, but I think that it is not the most important part of the Lucifer lenses.

an eye-enlarging cosplay circle lenses review by blogger with pictures, description and before/after demonstration, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

The biggest advantage is their crystal shine, which makes my eyes look so wide-opened and doll-like. And even though you can still see the difference between my natural brown eye color and lenses, I think they blend in very well. And I'm very satisfied with the eye-enlarging effect. It is especially prominent if you add some false lashes and makeup.

an eye-enlarging cosplay circle lenses review by blogger with pictures, description and before/after demonstration, 目を拡大するサークルレンズレビュー

I found Lucifer Elf lenses very comfortable, even for everyday usage. It was very easy to put these lenses on and I haven't experienced any discomfort, redness, or irritation. They are very thin and I haven't even felt them in my eyes. But wearing them very long could dry your eyes a little bit, so don't forget to take your eye drops with you. Overall, I liked to use these lenses very much and I think for such a small price I can absolutely recommend them for all my beauties! Thanks for being with me and I'll talk to you soon again!

Lots of love,
Liz