beauty, fashion & lifestyle

My Fave Lip Care Products

| on
Friday, February 06, 2015



Happy Friday my beauties! We all know how it is important to nourish and moisturize our gentle lips skin. For me lip balms and scrubs are an everyday necessity, because I have an extremely dry lips. So today I`m going to tell you about my favourite lip care products - few lip balms and a lip scrub. 



Peppy Galore Cool Lip Balm probably is my favourite lip balm at the moment, and it is such a shame that Peppy Galore doesn`t produce any cosmetic products at the moment. So at the moment I try to save this product as much as I can. Cool Lip balm has the best ingredients I ever saw and they are all natural. It has a very pleasant buttery texture and a soft scent of a fresh peppermint. And the reason why I like this heart - shaped balm so much is because it is not just a moisturizer, but a healing remedy. If your lips are getting super dry, chopped and even blending Peppy Galore Cool Lip will help them to heal fast. But more than this you can use it for any other part of your body, that needs some extra care, like your elbows or heels.


The next product in my list is an Eye 2 Eye Sugar Lip Scrub by Faberlic. I like it so much for it`s gentle texture, tasty caramel smell and exfoliating effect. The compound of Eye 2 Eye lip scrub is super simple - sugar, vaseline and tiny rosy glitter. After the usage you don`t need to wash it away or moisturize your lips. This product is a part of my daily skin care routine and I recommend it for everyone who suffers with dry lips` skin. If you are interested to buy   Eye 2 Eye Sugar Lip Scrub by Faberlic email me at liza.breygel@gmail.com


Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm was purchased by me many times in all possible flavors. Just like Peppy Galore Cool Balm it could be used on any area, that needs some care - lips, knees, elbows or heels. Tender Care Balm is not only moisturizing the skin, but also helps to prevent moisture loss and provides a long nourishing effect. I`d say that this product is a must have in any makeup kit! Perfect for a winter and early spring time of a year, when our skin needs an extra care.


I can`t say that I`m a big fan of the it`s colour, but the reason why I included Oriflame Wonder Balm in my favs is it`s compound. I think vitamins A, E and Aloe Vera are perfect for skin nourishment. I always use it before to go to bed or before makeup. Oriflame Wonder Balm has a sweet cherry smell, but I don`t like it too. 

That`s all my favourite lip care products that I`m loving at the time. Have you try any of this products? Please, let me know in comments if you liked something and thanks for reading <3

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot