Makeup & Beauty

Valentine`s Day Makeup Tutorial

| on
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
purple pink cut crease step by step makeup tutorial blogger night out makeup valentine`s day romantic makeup

Hello my beauties! Are you ready for the upcoming Valentine`s Day? I have a romantic cut crease makeup tutorial for you today, which you can wear for the hot date with your lover, or for the party with your girlfriends, if you plan a little Bachelorette night :3 I chose a delicate cut crease makeup and used pastel rosy and lavender eye shadows, but you can use any other feminine colours you want.

purple pink cut crease step by step makeup tutorial blogger night out makeup valentine`s day romantic makeup

1. So the first thing we are going to do is take the light purple or lavender eye pencil and draw a line of our future crease. If you have a slightly hooded eyes, or a small crease, like me, you can cheat a little bit and draw this line above your natural crease. 

2. Now we need to fill in and blend our crease with lavender or purple eye shadows.

3. The next step is to fill in our eye lid with a pastel rosy eye shadow. To make it last longer and be more bright firstly I primed my lid with the eye shadow base.

4. Live your eyes with black liquid or gel eye liner and don`t forget to highlight the brow bone.

5. Put some purple eye shadows on the lower lash line and line your waterline, finish up with mascara and some false lashes.

For my lips I used a nude lipstick and clear lip gloss, because the eye makeup is pretty bright and we don`t need an extra accent on the lips. And that`s all girls, our sweet Valentine`s Day makeup is done :) Please let me know what you think of it in the comments. Would you wear this look on 14 February? Thanks for reading my post, I`ll talk to you soon again <3

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot