beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Kryolan Blush in `Glossy Rosewood` / Review & Swatches

| on
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
glossy box unboxing review pictures swatches products blush for pale skin
glossy box unboxing review pictures swatches products blush for pale skin
glossy box unboxing review pictures swatches products blush for pale skin

Hello my beauties! I`m so sorry I haven`t write for my blog so much time, but I`m finally back with a new review of my currently favourite blush by Kryolan. I hope you will all forgive me my absence and enjoy this review ;)

We all know how blush can transform the whole makeup look, add fresh healthy glowing to your skin and compliment the complexion. For example, if you have a pale skin colour like myself, sometimes the skin has a tendency to look grayish and not very healthy :) So it is always nice to add some lovely hint of colour to your chicks. And I want to perform you Kryolan Blush in pretty pale colour called `Glossy Rosewood`. I would describe this colour as a dusty rose with matte finish. Kryolan blush has a very fine texture, because of it`s special formula. This gives the most beautiful and natural flash of the colour to the skin. It also has a very pleasant scent and lasts literally forever on the cheeks.

`Glossy Rosewood` was created specially for Glossybox, so unfortunately it is  impossible to buy this blush anywhere, but there are lots of interesting beauty treats on Kryolan website. If I had such opportunity I would definitely repurchase this blush, I simply fell in love with it`s formulation and colour. See you soon girls, thanks for reading my post <3

Lots of love,
Liza