beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Mixiu Mini Concealer | Review & Swatches

| on
Friday, March 20, 2015
korean asian makeup cosmetics product review blog mixiu makeup concealer review pictures liz breygel
korean asian makeup cosmetics product review blog mixiu makeup concealer review pictures liz breygel

Hi angels! Do you struggle from the dark circles or pigmentation on your skin? The best way to make them vanish in minutes is to use colour correction concealer with yellow and orange notes. In my today`s post I`m going to be talking about Mixiu Mini Concealer*, which helped me to fight against dark circles under my eyes.

korean asian makeup cosmetics product review blog mixiu makeup concealer review pictures liz breygel

Mixiu Mini Concealer comes in a small travel sized tube with a soft sponge applicator inside. The consistency of the product is creamy, but very light at the same time, so it gives light to medium coverage without covering your natural skin tone. I must say that Mixiu concealer ideal for those who has a dry, combined or even oily skin thanks to its formula. And my favourite thing about this product is a lovely lemony scent :3 

I`m a big lover of natural looking skin, that`s why I prefer products with less coverage. So if you like your foundation to feel light on the skin I recommend this product to you.  The Mixiu Mini Concealer retails at $1.99 and is available to purchase on the Born Pretty Store website. Don`t forget to click the banner below and use my special code LIZH10 to receive a 10 % discount.
Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot