beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Back To Black / My Favourite Black Jewelry

| on
Monday, April 06, 2015
liz breygel blogger favorites jewelry fashion haul review
Black Filigree Leaf Earrings liz breygel blogger favorites jewelry fashion haul review
Black Filigree Heart Earrings liz breygel blogger favorites jewelry fashion haul review
Claire`s Bracelet `ROAR` by Katy Parry Black Pyramid Studded Metal Bracelet liz breygel blogger favorites jewelry fashion haul review
Claire`s Bracelet `ROAR` by Katy Parry Black Pyramid Studded Metal Bracelet liz breygel blogger favorites jewelry fashion haul review

When I was a teenage girl I was a big fan of everything grungy and gothic and I can`t say that my love for the dark, but beautiful and romantic things had vanished till today. As all we know any outfit would be complete without a stylish jewelry, so my today`s post I want to dedicate to some of my favourite black coloured accessories, which have become a part of me. And even though I`m a minimalist by the nature I can`t walk through a shop with a beautiful earrings or bracelets, I just have to own them :) You know this feeling ladies... Unfortunately for most of the pieces in this post I couldn`t find a direct link, but I`ve added links to the items, which look pretty similar, so you can purchase them, if you like something.

• Black Filigree Leaf Earrings - these are probably my lightest and at the same time the biggest earrings in the collection. They remind me of an autumn time, you know when you walk in the park and see a very dry leaves` skeletons on the trees. These Leaf Earrings are made of a very think material like aluminium and painted with a black paint. Simple and adorable work. I bought them few years ago in Accessorize, but now they have just gold and silver leaves available.

• Black Filigree Heart Earrings - these little beauties were a present on my birthday, by one of my girl friends. A very similar idea to the previous earrings, but these time it is a two black hearts, which remind me of an irons gates pattern. And again they are from Accessorize, but not available, you can search for similar hearts on Etsy.

Claire`s Bracelet `ROAR` by Katy Parry - I`ll be honest with you angels, I didn`t buy ROAR bracelet, because I`m a fan of Katty Parry and her music video. I just really liked how massive, but yet charming it looks on hand. This bracelet was released as a part the Katy Perry PRISM collection and it is exclusively available at Claire`s in gold, black and silver colours. You can also choose a desirable size of this metal bracelet.

• Black Pyramid Studded Metal Bracelet (similar here & here) -  And the last jewelry piece I`m going to talk about in my Favourite Black Jewelry post is the Black Pyramid Studded Metal Bracelet. It is a very simple round metal bracelet made of many studs bonded together. This is probably my oldest and the most loved jewelry I own at the moment.

That`s all for today girls, I hope you liked my post and pictures. Later I`m going to share with you more posts about my favourite jewelries and accessories. Thanks for reading me and feel free to share with me links to your jewelry post. I will be happy to read them <3

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot