Makeup & Beauty

E2E Disco Style `Sugar Lemonade` by Faberlic / Review

| on
Tuesday, April 21, 2015

blogger beauty liz breygel review nail lacquer nail polish
blogger beauty liz breygel review nail lacquer nail polish
blogger beauty liz breygel review nail lacquer nail polish

Hey lovelies! How have you been? As I promised in one of my previous posts, where I was talking about My Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes, today I`m sharing a review on these little yellow sunshine - an E2E Nail Polish in shade `Sugar Lemonade` by Faberlic. This nail polish was released as a part of `Disco Style` collection, which includes soft pastel colours and bright translucent.

I don`t know why, but before I never owned any yellow nail polishes in my life! So I decided to get this little baby and see if I like to use it. E2E `Sugar Lemonade` is a pastel yellow nail polish with a golden pearly finish. The application goes on a bit streaky, so to get a perfectly even colour you`ll need to apply at least two, or even three coats. But I think it is hard to find light nail polish, which applies without any problem. It dries out pretty quickly and leaves a soft sweet scent on the nails. Yummy!

Overall, I`m very happy with the colour of E2E nail polish, even thought it is  a bit tricky to apply. I`m definitely recommend it for purchase, if you want a fresh and sunny shade for the spring - summer time. I`m sure it will not disappoint you. Contact me if you`d like to buy it - liza.breygel@gmail.com. Wish you an amazing day girls :*

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot