Makeup & Beauty

Heart Shaped Stud Earrings / Review

| on
Thursday, April 09, 2015
born pretty store jewelry review blogger liz breygel
born pretty store jewelry review blogger liz breygel
born pretty store jewelry review blogger liz breygel

Hi my angels! As I promised in my previous post today I`m going to talk about Heart Shaped Stud Earrings - my latest jewelry obsession. I like these little beauties so much, that I literally can`t stop wearing them! I don`t want to talk much about them, just check out the photos girls, they will describe better :3

These lovely heart shaped earrings come in a small plastic bag and two silicone caps. They are made of a simple yellow metal, which looks like a crude gold. What I like the most about them is their size. These earrings are big enough to be noticed and appreciated, but small enough to be very comfortable and suitable for any occasion and outfit. I also think that a pair of such simple, but universal earrings would made a great little gift for your loved ones.

Overall I would definitely recommend these babies for everyone. They are so classic and minimal and it makes them a must have piece for anyone's jewelry collection. Heart Shaped Stud Earrings retails at  $1.75 and you can buy them online from the Born Pretty Store. Don`t forget to click banner below and use a special 10 % discount code LIZH10. Thank you ladies, I hope you liked my review :*

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot