My Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes

| on
Thursday, April 16, 2015
opi isn`t that precious sally hansen bamboo shoot revlon lily isabelle dupont faberlic nail polish lacquer
opi isn`t that precious sally hansen bamboo shoot revlon lily isabelle dupont faberlic nail polish lacquer
opi isn`t that precious sally hansen bamboo shoot revlon lily isabelle dupont faberlic nail polish lacquer

I know that I`m kind late with such post, because most of the bloggers probably talked on their blogs about their favourite Spring Beauty Products. But recently I`ve become a happy owner of an amazing pastel nail polish, which fits perfectly to this fresh, romantic time of the year. So here are the list of my Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes, which I love to use. Hope you will enjoy it :)


`Isn't That Precious?` is an absolutely perfect pale pink nail polish for those, who like their mani to look soft and classy. You can wear one coat if you want a fresh and neat looking nails, or two coats for more coverage and glossiness. I love it`s the fast drying and long lasting formula. 


I`m such a big fan of lavender and lilac colour! So when I saw this pretty nail lacquer by Revlon in a perfect spring shade gently called `Lily`, I fell deeply in love! I cannot say that it stays on for days, but ,just for it`s wonderful colour, I can forgive it all. Definitely a must have for everyone, who are obsessed with pastel shades.


As much as I love experiments, I love classics. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in a soft nude shade called `Bamboo Shoot` is my favourite nail polish for everyday usage. It is opaque after the second coat and lasts for a long time. A nice dupe for the pink cream nail polish by Chine Glaze `Dare to Be Bare`!


If you are a nail polish collector, and want to own all the shades of rainbow in your collection, you probably know how hard is to find a perfect off white nail polish. Usually white polishes are hard to work with and they could turn yellow or gray on your nails after some time. Luckily I found a very good one :) Isabelle Dupont Nail Polish # 203 - is a perfect white polish with a pretty glossy finish and opaque formula.

This is my first yellow nail polish in the collection. And it is such a pity I haven`t had it before! I can describe the color as a sunny pastel yellow with a pearly finish. Later I will post a detail review with a pictures, so don`t forget to check in later ;)

That`s all gals! Please let me know what are your favourite spring  nail polishes and lacquers, I would love to hear from you. I wish everyone a sunny day and a bright mood! Kisses, talk to you soon <3

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot