auto self tan product mousse naked skin tinted tan application review buy liz breygel

Hey, my beauties! The beach season is knocking on our doors and I bet everyone wants to have beautiful, healthy, and glowing skin. So get ready for the long post with lots of pictures and demonstration of the results, because today I’m going to share with you my first ever self-tan experience with the product called NKD SKN Tinted Tan Mousse* in Medium color.

auto self tan product mousse naked skin tinted tan application review buy liz breygel

First of all, let me tell you a few words about my skin type. I have very fair skin, with a tendency to look unhealthy and a bit grayish, especially in the pictures. I almost don't tan, and even if I`m lucky to catch some sun lights, my tan disappears very fast. So the whole idea of the self-tanning procedure always sounded like the best option to me. 

auto self tan product mousse naked skin tinted tan application review buy liz breygel

NKD SKN Tinted Tan Mousse claims to have no smell, fast-drying formula, and easy application. It really applies very smoothly, not streaky at all. For the nice application and protection of your hands, you’ll receive two self-tan mitts in the package - a big one for your body, and a small one for the face.

auto self tan product mousse naked skin tinted tan application review buy liz breygel

I need to admit that NKD SKN mousse, has a slightly chemical smell, but nothing to be worried about, it fades in some time. It took less than 5 minutes to absorb into the skin, and in 10 minutes I could put on my home clothes without a problem. I recommend waiting for several hours and letting the mousse tint your skin, before washing it away. I haven't experienced any unpleasant feelings while `tanning` like itching or burning.

auto self tan product mousse naked skin tinted tan application review buy liz breygel

The color I was recommended to try out calls `Medium`, it gives a beautiful and very light sun-kissed effect for the skin, without an orange undertone. What do you think girls? I didn't expect it would look so natural, the tan looks gorgeous! To get such an even tan, I would need to spend much time under the actual sun (and in the end, I would still get a sunburn). And even though the tan will fade in 1 week, there is enough product left in the bottle for further reapplication.

auto self tan product mousse naked skin tinted tan application review buy liz breygel

I strongly recommend reading these step-by-step instructions on how to apply self-tanner, before using NKD SKN mousse, to avoid unnecessary troubles with the process. The NKD SKN Tinted Tan Mousse retails at $19.50, and you can buy it online, from the official website, or at the closest drugstore. I hope some of you will find this post useful, thanks for coming by, I’ll talk to you very soon, lovelies.

Lots of love,
Liz