I`m such a big fan of bold lipstick and today I want to show you how to make them look a little bit more interesting. I know that spring and summer is not a time for dramatic makeup looks, everyone prefers a natural and fresh looking makeup looks. But I decided to take this risk and share with you this gothic lips makeup tutorial. I found them perfect for any evening occasion along with a natural eye makeup and dramatic contouring. This is also a perfect lip makeup for those, who wants to make their lips appear bigger and plumper. To create this seductive gothic lips you'll just need to follow few simple steps, here they are!
1. Let`s start from the lip liner. Contour your lips and create a desirable shape for your cupid's bow, then fill in the lips.
2. Put pigmented lipstick with creamy texture (or a lip paint )on your lips avoiding the corners. I used lip brush to make the contour my lips more neat.
3. Use black pencil to fill in the corners of your lips and blend the transition between black and red colours with the synthetic brush.
4. Add some black pencil on the center of your lips as well, for deeper look.
5. Finish with the layer of juicy lip gloss and conceal the mistakes. Your seductive gothic lips are done :)
|Another variation of the Red & Black Gothic Lips|
That's all dolls, it was my tutorial for a sexy gothic lips makeup, I really hope some of you will like it and find it useful. If you have any suggestions or wishes for the upcoming posts on my blog, please feel free to leave them in the comments. I`ll see you very soon gilrs :*
Lots of love,