Makeup & Beauty

3 Concept Eyes / Little Beauty Haul

| on
Monday, May 04, 2015
3 Concept Eyes Beauty Haul reviews pictures swatches stylenanda makeup liz breygel 3ce cosmetics
3 Concept Eyes Beauty Haul reviews pictures swatches stylenanda makeup liz breygel 3ce cosmetics
3 Concept Eyes Beauty Haul reviews pictures swatches stylenanda makeup liz breygel 3ce cosmetics
3 Concept Eyes Beauty Haul reviews pictures swatches stylenanda makeup liz breygel 3ce cosmetics
As a huge fan of asian beauty products I was always excited to try out some products by 3 Concept Eyes brands, especially because I heard lots of positive reviews about their makeup products. 3 Concept Eyes is a professional cosmetic brand developed by a very popular korean fashion company Stylenanda and launched in January 2009. Currently 3CE has a huge range of different beauty products and today I`m incredible excited to tell you my first impressions and show you what I`ve finally purchased .

First of all I want to talk about the packaging of the products. It looks exactly how I think all the professional makeup products should look - very simple & classy black packaging with a big white logo and the name of the product.

3 CONCEPT EYES SKIN PLEIOTROPIC BB CREAM

I love different BB and CC creams so the first product I want to talk about is 3CE skin Pleiotropic BB (review) Cream. It calls pleiotropic, because this BB cream gives a multiple effects to the skin - moisturizing, nourishing and colour corrective. It comes in a cream tube with a pump, which I personally don`t like that much. 3CE BB cream is available in 2 tones - #1 for fair skin, and #2 for medium.

3 CONCEPT EYES NATURAL FINISH LOOSE POWDER

The next product in my little 3CE haul is a Natural Finish Loose Powder (review), which comes in a huge chubby container. One one hand this is great, I`ll use this powder for ages, hehe! But on the another hand it will be kind difficult to fit this powder in my makeup kit, but that`s fine :) There is also a comfortable powder puff hidden under the cap of the container, but I still prefer to use kabuki brush to apply this powder. Unfortunately there are only two colour choices for Natural Finish Loose Powder as well. 

3 CONCEPT EYES PORE SILKY BALM

This is probably my favourite product from the whole package. An alternative for Benefit`s POREfassional and Maybelline`s Baby Skin a large pores filler and skin smoother Pore Silky Balm by 3 Concept Eyes (review). If you like me has a problems with a large pores, but don`t like to wear tons of foundation and powder on a daily basis, you definitely need to give it a try. 

3 CONCEPT EYES FULL COVER CONCEALER

And the last, but of course not least product in my beauty haul is a Full Cover Concealer (review) by 3CE. I got two travel sized babies in #1 colour for a test drive. I haven`t tried it yet, but the reviews on this magic product are awesome! People say it is very lightweight and lasts all day long. I hope it will not dissapoint me as well.

That was it for my 3 Concept Eyes Haul, I hope this little haul will make you excited for the upcoming reviews, don`t forget to follow my blog to don`t miss them in the future.

Have you tried any of these products?

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot