beauty, fashion & lifestyle

MOTD: Classic Eyes & Bold Lips

| on
Thursday, May 28, 2015
liz breygel makeup tutorial blogger beauty angel classic pin up makeup look

Hi girls! I haven`t done any Makeup Of The Day posts for ages, so today I decided to share with you few pictures of my Classic Eyes and Bold Burgundy lips makeup. For this look I used my latest lipstick obsession - Liphop Perfect Love by Born Pretty Store. I can`t express how much I love this deep seductive shade! To keep the balance in my makeup I created a classic pin - up look and added some natural looking False Eye Lashes by YEZG brand.

liz breygel makeup tutorial blogger beauty angel classic pin up makeup look
liz breygel makeup tutorial blogger beauty angel classic pin up makeup look

Products I`ve used:
Beauty Angel BB Cream #01
Bourjois Translucent Flower Powder
120 colors Eye Shadow Palette 3rd Edition
Landbis Pen Eye Liner
Duo False Lash Glue
Benefit They`re Real Mascara
YEZG False Handmade Lashes
Liphop Lipstick # 15

liz breygel makeup tutorial blogger beauty angel classic pin up makeup look

Click the banner below and use a special 10 % discount code LIZH10 !!!

Have a wonderful day :*

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot

bornprettystore products review pictures buy online