Makeup & Beauty

Purple Lip Paint by Born Pretty Store / Review & Swatches

| on
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
dark vampire gothic halloween lips review pictures tutorial purple violet lip paint
dark vampire gothic halloween lips review pictures tutorial purple violet lip paint
dark vampire gothic halloween lips review pictures tutorial purple violet lip paint
dark vampire gothic halloween lips review pictures tutorial purple violet lip paint

As a continuation to my previous post, today I`m going to share my opinion on the Deep Purple Lip Paint* by Born Pretty Store. This is actually my second lip paint in my collection and I was very excited to try it out. If you are up to some crazy lippie colour you can choose a desirable shade from the range - bright yellow, blue or even green!

So the BPS` Purple Lip Paint comes in a very simple glass container, which looks very similar to a gel eyeliner. For an extra $ 0,99 you can buy a little synthetic brush for the precised application of the product. I would describe the colour as a plum purple with a semi matte finish. The lip paint has a buildable formula, it is not opaque from the first swipe, but you can add more and more coats for the pigmented look. Before applying the paint to your lips I recommend to use some scrub and lip balm to moisturize them. 

The only down side of this Purple Lip Paint is that it stains your lips a little bit. Nothing awful, but after you wiping it out your lips stay a bit pink. So to avoid this you can use some micellar water. You can buy this product online on Born Pretty Store for $2.13. Talk to you soon girls , thanks for reading my post :*

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot