Makeup & Beauty

Born Pretty Store Lip Crayons / Review & Swatches

| on
Saturday, June 27, 2015
lipstick haul lip crayon haul born pretty store korean makeup review blogger swatches liz breygel
lipstick haul lip crayon haul born pretty store korean makeup review blogger swatches liz breygel

Hi everyone, today I have an awesome reviews to share with you guys! I received the whole bunch of Y-Cid Lip Crayons* from one of my favourite online stores. There are so many exciting shades! I had so much fun swatching them and I think few of these colours will definitely become my everyday lip products. 

The Y-Cid lip crayons come in a matte black tubes. To get the product out of the packaging you just need to twist the bottom part of the crayon. Each of the pencil has a transparent plastic cover, so it is easy to choose the colour you need at the moment. It is also easy to store these crayons, they don`t take much space in the makeup bag or drawer. 

These lip crayons are a mixture of lipstick and a moisturizing lip balm. The formula is caring about your lips and at the same time provides a nice amount of the colour. The finish is semi matte, without any shimmer or glitter to it. Y-Cid crayons have a smooth, creamy and stay on my lips for a good few hours. And even though I have a need to reapply it time to time, I`m still very satisfied with it`s staying power. At first I was a bit skeptical about the pigmentation of these lip crayons, because most of the lip pencils by other brands are sheer, so Y-Cid pigmentation was a nice surprise to me.

lipstick haul lip crayon haul born pretty store korean makeup review blogger swatches liz breygel

I really wish they would give a name for these babies, they so deserve pretty names! Here is a little description of the shades:

02 - nude rose; 03 - hot blue based pink; 04 - cherry red; 05 - fuchsia; 06 - brink pink;
08 - deep blue based pink; 09 - ruby; 10 - fire coral; 11 - magenta; 12 - orange red

lipstick haul lip crayon haul born pretty store korean makeup review blogger swatches liz breygel

Overall I need to say that I`m in love with these babies! The Y-Cid crayons are a perfect dupe for the 3 concept eyes jumbo lip crayons, and the colours also look similar to the Top Shop lip crayons. If you are searching for good lipstick, which will have a nice pigmentation and will moisturize your lips at the same time Y-Cid crayons are exactly what you need. They retail at $1,99 each and you can buy your favourite colour online from Born Pretty Store. Don`t forget to use a special discount code LIZH 10 to receive a 10 % off. Thank you for reading my blog girls, I`ll talk to you in my next post :*
lipstick haul lip crayon haul born pretty store korean makeup review blogger swatches liz breygel
Me wearing Lip Crayons by Born Pretty store # 4 and # 10
Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot