beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Color Trend Blush / Review & Swatches

| on
Monday, June 01, 2015
dupe alert blush peach pumpkin orange blushers for pale skin
dupe alert blush peach pumpkin orange blushers for pale skin
dupe alert blush peach pumpkin orange blushers for pale skin
dupe alert blush peach pumpkin orange blushers for pale skin

Hi girls! Today on my blog I`m going to talk about one of the oldest, but absolutely adored blush in my makeup collection. I purchase Color Trend Blush in a pretty peachy colour named `Cheeky` probably few years ago, but I still can`t stop using it, that`s how much I love it! Unfortunately I haven`t find exactly the same blush in the Avon store, they`ve totally changed a design of the Color Trend line and their blushes became matte. But I though you might be interested to know that `Cheeky` is a perfect dupe for  Mac `Peachykeen` or `Springsheen` and Nars `Orgasm` blushers.

Color Trend Blush `Cheeky` comes in a simple plastic container with a transparent cover, and to tell the truth, I like it more than a new one. I just think it is more comfortable. There are 5 g / 0,17 oz of the product, which lasted me for a long long time. The blush has a very silky texture and beautifully blends on the skin. The colour is peachy with beautiful frost finish. On my skin it works as a blush and highlighter at the same time - double team :3 The pigmentation of the Color Trend blush is on the top, one gentle swipe and your skin looks fresh and luminized!

If you loved this product and want to try it out, you can check Avon`s website and purchase a fresh dupe for this old buddy - Color Trend Blush in shade `Peach`. It has a matte finish, but the colour is pretty much the same. This blush will look absolitely gorgeous on any complexion. Thank you for reading my nostalgic post girls, I really hope you enjoyed it :)

And what is your favourite blush?

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot