beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Faberlic Lemon Fruit Drops Body Scrub / Review

| on
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
faberlic cosmetics makeup blogger review liz breygel beauty angel
faberlic cosmetics makeup blogger review liz breygel beauty angel

Happy Monday beauties! I hope you are doing well and having a great day. We all know how is important to have a smooth skin for the even and beautiful tan. And even though summer is not a time when we use heavy creams and regularly exfoliate our skin, it still needs love!

I like Faberlic cosmetics, and was very excited to try out their new BEAUTY CAFÉ Lemon Fruit Drops Peeling Body Scrub. I knew that I would love this body scrub, because I`m such a huge fan of sweet scented products, and lemon fruit drops sounded so tasty to me. The packaging is very simple and yet very practical in usage. 

Lemon Fruit Drops Body Scrub has a consistency of a crystallized honey, it`s particles are pretty rough to remove all the dead cells of the skin, but gentle at the same time. And the scent is something divine - sour and sweet, like a candy! I apply this scrub by rubbing it into my skin in a circular motion, taking time on the elbows, knees and feet. After washing it of the skin feels so soft, but still needs some hydration. 

Overall, I really liked Faberlic Body Scrub, but I think they were need to put more natural ingredients in this sweet treat. I haven`t found any other down sides in this product. If you are interested and want to buy it, email me at liza,breygel@gmail.com. Thanks for reading, I`ll talk to you girls later :*

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot